lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

NOAH: Great Voyage in Tokyo Vol.2: 08/05/11


NOAH: Great Voyage in Tokyo Vol.2: 08/05/11

1. Katsuhiko Nakajima & Kento Miyahara & Satoshi Kajiwara Vs Atsushi Aoki V Taiji Ishimori & Mikey Nicholls: In the Opener, the Juniors offered a very good show, though the crowd was quiet the whole match. Nakajima shouldn't be here as I think he's one of the best Juniors in Japan. On the other hand, I think Kento could be a good Heavie in the near future.***

2. Akira Taue & Kentaro Shiga Vs Yoshinari Ogawa & Masao Inoue: Taue was the only wrestler on the ring I saw before, but I had never heard about Shiga, the match was basically a Comedy Match, nothing odd, I don't think these wrestlers could do anything else, but it wasn't a bad match at all.**

3. Kensuke Sasaki & Takashi Okita Vs Takeshi Morishima & Yutaka Yoshie: Very good match, though I felt it as a little short. I hadn't seen Yoshie before and I was looking forward to it, but when I saw him, I was disappointed , I expected another type of Superheavyweight, not an enormous ball. Morishima was great, he stole the show, but it's logic.***1/4

4. Go Shiozaki Vs Shuhei Taniguchi: This was a heck of a match, I've never seen Taniguchi before and he impressed me well. I didn't expect the match to be that longer, nearly twenty minutes because it was down the card, but they made it epic, Go was incredible out there and I hope Shuhei continues to evolve. I give them a S because it's a match that I'd recommend to watch and despite of being that long, it wasn't boring anytime and had lots of exchanges and Fast Pace, but everything under control.**** S

5. Mohammed Yone Vs Genba Hirayanagi & Yoshinobu Kanemaru & KENTA: The storyline is Yone fighting against the three No Mercy members one after another. The first one is Genba that fought with his tricks and all of this stuff that bores me. After him, Kanemaru comes in and shows a lot more than his partner and he even reached to brainbuster Yone three times in a row, real shocking. And finally, after his two stablemates, KENTER ENTERs~~~ into the match, with his new looks that I prefer so much compared to his oldies. That was the fight everyone(including me) wanted to see, a good exchange of slaps, but Yone was not at 100% and it was notified. In a whole, a very good match, but Genba failed to impress me and Kanemaru had no reaction at all. ***1/4

6. GHC Jr. Heavyweight Championship: Kotaro Suzuki Vs Ricky Marvin: Like in every defence made by Kotaro, this match was too longer but good. And there wasn't any selling at all, despite of the fact that Ricky was targeting the leg of Suzuki for a while, good final sequence and nothing more.***1/2

7. GHC Tag Team Championship: Yoshihiro Takayama & Takuma Sano Vs Jun Akiyama & Akitoshi Saito: Very good tag team bout, but a twenty-minute match and the fact that everyone in the ring were over fourty years old was not a good mix at all. Moreover, the guy in the best shape(Akiyama) was the one who had less offence in the match. That's it, a good match but it could have been better without that long timing and with Akiyama more active.***1/2

8. GHC Heavyweight Championship: Takashi Sugiura Vs Minoru Suzuki: Only listening Kaze Ni Nare, I know this'll be a heck of a bout. Sugi started strong dropping MiSu with a bunch of big boots, but Suzuki caught him in one and began to target Sugi's legs. Well, in the end, the leg work(though Sugi sold it quite good) wasn't important when it all converged in a really nasty exchange of legit punches , real brutal. Maybe the finish was out of time, but, still a great match, like every single defence Sugiura has made this year and a half, what a man.****1/4 C


That was a very good show, but I expected more from the two last matches. Anyway, I saw a great match by Go and Shuhei, that recomforts me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario